We are recruiting students – undergraduate and postgraduate – to become paid digital content creators for SOAS!
Do you have a flair for creativity? Do you want a paid, part-time job that gives you both flexibility and great experience? Become a digital ambassador.
You will be able to showcase your creativity, talents and interests and have the autonomy to share what being a SOAS student means to you. This role will cover a range of channels including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and the SOAS blog.
Benefits of the role
- Your content will reach people across the globe, and take an active role in defining and communicating what SOAS is
- Connect with the SOAS community of new and current students, journalists, musicians, politicians, NGOs, and policy-makers
- You will have access to high-profile events both at SOAS and across London
- You’ll have the chance to meet people across campus and beyond, and develop your networking skills
- Get valuable work experience that will help make your CV stand out
- Develop a range of transferable skills including communication, organisation and time management skills, confidence, and the ability to multitask
- Gain professional references for future employment
Pay and working hours
Pay is £11.01 per hour. Successful applicants will be contracted for 10 hours per month and the working hours are flexible.
How to apply
Email Aman Pathiara (firstname.lastname@example.org) with why you are interested in the role and an example of what you would create on the first day of the job.
Create something that catches our attention. It could be an Insta story on a typical day at SOAS, a 2-minute study tips vlog, a 400-600 word blog piece on a topic of your choice, or a video showcasing an SU society. Get creative.
Don’t worry if you have never had a role like this before – we welcome people who are eager to develop their skills and confidence in the role.
Get in touch by Friday 5 November 2021.